Eric is an attorney in the firm’s Private Client & Trust Group who focuses his practice in the areas of estate planning, trust administration, estate settlement and charitable gift planning.
Eric advises high-net-worth individuals and families from the U.S. and abroad on developing and implementing tax-efficient estate and gift plans that meet each client’s personal and financial goals. He also counsels clients regarding the use of sophisticated estate planning and charitable giving techniques to aid with the accumulation, preservation and transfer of wealth.
Prior to joining Goulston & Storrs, Eric was an Associate at an Am Law 100 firm.
- Chambers High Net Worth (Band 1 Firm Ranking), 2017-2020
- Best Lawyers in America® Ones to Watch (2021-2023): Trusts and Estates
- Graduate, New England Fellows Institute of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC) (2022)
- Member, New England Fellows Institute of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC)
- Boston Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section
- Co-Chair, Estate Planning Committee
- Member, Tax Law Update Committee
- Suffolk University Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2012)
- Providence College (B.A., 2006)