Estate Planning Workshop: Key Considerations for Optimum Ownership and Disposition of Wealth
Tune in live:
- Zoom: https://www.iagb.org/#Estate v5
Hosted by the India Association of Greater Boston (IAGB) in collaboration with the South Asian Bar Association of Greater Boston (SABA-GB), this educational session led by Goulston & Storrs attorneys Vaishali Goyal and Suma Nair focuses on estate planning basics and discusses how to protect assets and provide for loved ones and next generation during these uncertain times.
This session is specially tailored for Indian American community with assets/properties and families/friends both in India and the U.S.
High-level topics include:
- What is an estate plan and why is it needed?
- Wills and trusts basics
- How to protect assets and/or properties in India and the U.S.
- How to support family members, friends, and organizations both in India and the U.S. through charitable giving
- Healthcare and financial powers of attorney
- How to get started on the estate planning process