Bisnow: Boston Construction & Development
50 Park Plaza
Boston, MA 02116
Join Rhian Cull during the Bisnow Boston Construction & Development event on August 5th as she moderates the session, "Navigating Construction Viability & Managing Costs". The conference will highlight emerging projects, managing costs, and leveraging technology.
The event will cover the following:
- What challenges are Boston projects facing? How are trends such as adaptive reuse, flood mitigation and pre-construction planning impacting projects?
- Where are Boston's newest developments being built and what does this mean for the development pipeline?
- What obstacles do buildings face when implementing Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) and how does sustainability and the installation of technology benefit developers, tenants and the long-term value of a building?
- Which areas are best aligned for adaptive reuse and what makes developers so bullish on these destinations?
- What are the impacts of rising materials, labor and other construction costs?