First Annual Boston Real Estate Summit
Bisnow presents a program covering the equity, debt, and customer demand: Everyone wants to know about the state of the capital markets, leasing, sales, and development. Leading figures from Boston and around the county come together for a real time look at real estate market today:
- How is the Boston market different than other business centers?
- Is leasing activity poised to pick up in 2011?
- What lies ahead for the CMBS market?
- What are the current positions on office building acquisitions, and will decisions be focused mainly on job creation?
- What impact will the resolution of distressed assets have on the capital markets in the next few years, if any?
- When will equity waiting on the sidelines be deployed and into what asset classes?
- How does Boston compare to other markets nationally?
This event took place on Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at the Hyatt Regency Boston.