Growing and Selling Your Business: What the Next Four Years Could Mean
Please join a lively discussion to learn from professionals with hands on experience discuss:
- Various financing tools to successfully achieve your growth objectives
- How business owners tackle the difficult decision to sell their business
The experienced panel includes:
- Investment Banker: Jeffrey Unger of G2 Capital Advisors
- Attorney: Jeffrey Wolfson of Goulston & Storrs
- CPA: Gary Hayes of CBIZ Tofias
- Wealth Advisor: David Strachan of Cambridge Trust Company
- Commercial Lending Officer: Andrew Mahoney of Cambridge Trust Company
Friday, November 30, 2012
8:00-9:30 am (7:30 am Registration)
2345 Commonwealth Ave
Newton, Massachusetts 02466 USA
A complimentary continental breakfast will be served.
RSVP by November 20, 2012 to Kaitlyn Gilpin at 617-441-1412 or by email.
Seating is limited.