Modern Real Estate Transactions: Practical Strategies for Real Estate Acquisition, Disposition, and Ownership, ALI CLE
Modern Real Estate Transactions: Practical Strategies for Real Estate Acquisition, Disposition, and Ownership
Boston (The Langham Hotel) and Live Video Webcast
July 31-August 2, 2014
Refreshed annually to address the most important issues confronting real estate practitioners today, this course features a panel of experts who address each topic from multiple perspectives.
This year’s course delves into the nitty gritty of commercial transactions, with expert analysis of:
- key provisions in purchase contracts, leases, and construction contracts
- ownership structures, including the use of LLCs
- remedies for defaults
- tax planning issues, including:
- tax consequences of purchases and sales
- tax planning for tenant improvements
- low-income housing credits
- trends in real estate bankruptcy cases
- ethical issues and much more!
Thomas F. Kaufman
Goulston & Storrs, P.C., Washington, D.C.
Shartsis Friese LLP, San Francisco
John G. Cameron, Jr.
Dickinson Wright PLLC, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Richard R. Goldberg
Ballard Spahr LLP, Philadelphia
Michael D. Hamilton
DLA Piper LLP (US), Los Angeles
Stefan F. Tucker
Venable LLP, Washington, D.C