Panelist, Lessons Learned from the Coronavirus Pandemic
Richard joins three other law firm General Counsels for a panel discussion on “Lessons Learned from the Coronavirus Pandemic” for law firm risk management at the Mid-Sized Law Firm General Counsel Roundtable.
- What was surprising about the crisis?
- What were firms not prepared for?
- What worked well and what did not?
- What have we learned about how to better prepare for future events?
- Changes in structures and processes to be better prepared
- What are the ways in which the experience with the pandemic may permanently change clients’ expectations and how firms do business?