Speaker, BOMA Baltimore: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion 101
Join us for this first in a series of BOMA Baltimore programs related to the important topic of diversity, equity, and inclusion in commercial real estate. Guest speaker, Meghan Hottel-Cox, will facilitate the virtual conversation on how to create a culture of belonging in our communities and in our organizations.
The program will discuss the following:
- Why inclusion efforts are so important;
- How diverse organizations thrive;
- Aligning the corporate culture;
- Making inclusion a priority in all levels of corporate decision-making; and
- What you can do to move the needle forward in your organization.