Henrietta McGarry is a paralegal with more than a decade of professional experience, having worked in law firms in Massachusetts and New Jersey since 2008. During that time, she has assisted lawyers in performing a variety of critical tasks related to real estate, corporate law, trusts and estates, and litigation.
Her experience extends to:
- Drafting commercial real estate and loan closing documents, settlement statements, leases, easements, development agreements, title commitments and documents, corporate documents and resolutions, estate planning and probate documents, delinquency letters, affidavits, lien notices and litigation complaints.
- Researching and reviewing land records, title information, real estate surveys, zoning reports, and information pertinent to transactional due diligence.
- Preparing and managing corporate books, annual reports, closing binders, post-closing checklists, litigation dockets and timelines, and various transactional records.
- Ordering and reviewing UCC financing statements, certificates of good standing and legal existence, bankruptcy and lien records, litigation records, environmental records, land records, tax assessments, and other transaction-related reports.
- Communicating with clients, mortgage companies, banks, real estate agents, county clerks, tax assessors, Secretary of State personnel, county registrars of all kinds, and other professionals involved in corporate, real estate, and probate transactions and record-keeping.
As a result of her versatile experience, Henrietta is well-equipped to work on many types of projects. She also brings to any project valuable professional judgment and discretion.
Henrietta is also a licensed Notary Public in Massachusetts.
*Henrietta is not a practicing attorney.
New Wave Boston Real Estate Group
- Cape Verdean, Creole
- Mercer County Community College (A.A.S., with honors, 2009)
- Paralegal Studies