Ingrid Kushinsky is a paralegal in the firm's Retail Leasing practice. Ingrid assists attorneys representing landlords and works extensively with developers, leasing agents, and other real estate professionals.
Prior to joining Goulston & Storrs, Ingrid served as Director of Lease Administration for a European retail company with a diverse portfolio of retail and office locations throughout the United States, where she was responsible for lease compliance and drafting leases, renewals, extensions, terminations, and other ancillary documents. Ingrid is on the Board of Governors for the National Retail Tenants Association and the Co-Chair of the organization's Curriculum Committee for Lease Administration and Occupancy Cost Tracks.
*Ingrid Kushinsky is not a practicing attorney.
National Retail Tenants Association
- Co-Chair, Curriculum Committee - Lease Administration & Occupancy Cost Tracks (2019 - Present)
- Board of Governors (2017 - Present)
- User Group Member (2008 - Present)
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst (B.A., 1991)
- Bentley College (Certificate, 1999)
- Paralegal Studies