Insung Kim is a tax attorney who advises clients on the tax aspects of domestic/cross-border mergers and acquisitions, financings, joint ventures, and restructurings. He regularly handles real estate/REIT transactions, as well as tax credit projects (e.g., LIHTC, rehabilitation tax credit). In addition, Insung works with non-profit organizations in obtaining and maintaining tax-exempt status.
Prior to joining Goulston & Storrs, Insung was an associate at an Am Law 100 firm, as well as PwC International Tax Financial Services Group. He obtained a dual-degree J.D./LL.M. in Taxation in three years from Boston University School of Law, and B.A. in Urban Design (Honors) and Politics from New York University. Insung is fluent in Korean and Japanese.
- Korean American Lawyers Association of Greater New York
- Inter-Pacific Bar Association
- New York
- District of Columbia
- Boston University School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Boston University School of Law (LL.M., 2017)
- New York University (B.A., with honors, 2013)