Bob Casey is a trusts and estates attorney who handles the full range of estate planning and trust administration work, advising on tax and non-tax considerations pertaining to the ownership, management and transfer of wealth.
In Bob’s broad-based practice, he prepares wills, trusts and related documents for both United States and multinational clients.
He also acts as counsel to estates in both probate court and estate tax settlement proceedings, advising them on protection of assets and tax planning matters (including charitable gift planning), as well as negotiating and drafting prenuptial agreements, and helping clients with all kinds of personal, family and tax matters. Bob also participates as a trustee in the management of investments in numerous client trusts.
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- Board of Directors of The Alliance for Children, Inc.
- The Childrens Welfare Foundation
- All Newton Music School
- Boston Bar Association, Estate Planning Section
- United States Tax Court Bar
- New York
- Suffolk University Law School (J.D., 1968)
- Boston University School of Law (LL.M., 1974)
- College of the Holy Cross (B.S., 1965)