John Twohig is a real estate lawyer who counsels real estate developers and owners on complex land use, zoning and permitting matters.
He has extensive experience working with planning boards, zoning boards, conservation commissions, boards of selectmen and city and town officials, as well as various federal and state regulatory agencies.
John also has deep experience representing real estate developers in matters involving land acquisitions, title issues and financing arrangements.
- Chambers USA, America’s Leading Business Lawyers, 2005-2013
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer, 2005 - 2016
- Massachusetts Conveyancers Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Former Director, Brockton 21st Century Development Corporation
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Boston College (B.A., summa cum laude, 1983)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Boston College Law School (J.D., cum laude, 1986)