Jordan Krasnow is a real estate lawyer who assists clients with real estate acquisitions and dispositions, real estate financing and real estate development.
He also works with non-profit organizations on a wide range of real estate matters.
With almost 50 years of legal experience dealing with properties in all major U.S. markets, Jordan is recognized by Chambers USA as "the firm's leading light in real estate. He is a practitioner whose advice is invaluable at all stages of a real estate transaction, from the structuring and negotiating to the eventual closing."
Chambers sources say that "Jordan is admired for his proactive, deal-making approach and his impressive real estate knowledge. He's great at getting people around the table and finding a solution; he is diplomatic, knowledgeable and gets the right people involved."
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- Best Lawyers in America® (2006-2017, 2019-2020): Real Estate Law
- "Robert S. Swain Jr. Distinguished Service Award" Recipient, REFA 2009
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2004 - 2016
- “American Leading Business Lawyers," Chambers USA, 2003-2016 and ranked the number one Real Estate attorney in Massachusetts in 2007
- Listed as one of the World’s Leading Real Estate Lawyers, 2004
- Recipient, 1995 B’nai B’rith Distinguished Achievement Award
- Who’s Who in America
- Who’s Who in American Law
- Director, Roxbury Preparatory Charter School Foundation, Inc.
- Director, Habitat for Humanity, Greater Boston
- Access for Justice Fellow 2014 - 2015
- Massachusetts Bar Foundation
- Former Chair, Real Estate Section, Boston Bar Association
- Boston University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 1968)
- Clark University (B.A., 1965)