Kaileigh Callender is an employment lawyer and litigator whose practice focuses on representing and defending employers in a variety of workplace matters, including claims for harassment, discrimination, retaliation, FMLA violations, and violations of other state-specific employment laws in court and at various agencies including the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. She also helps employers draft a variety of employer policies and develop employee handbooks to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal law.
Kaileigh has significant complex commercial and real estate litigation experience, including both trial and appellate experience.
While at Boston University School of Law, Kaileigh served as Co-President of the Black Law Students Association, was a Member of the Criminal Clinic Defenders Program, and was a Martin Luther King Jr. Fellow.
- National Black Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, 2021
- Lawyers of Color Hot List, 2020
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, 2023 Pathfinder Program
- Boston Youth Sanctuary, Ambassador to the Board
- Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association, Member
- Massachusetts Black Women Lawyers Association, Member
- Boston University School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Brown University (A.B., with honors, 2010)