26 Goulston & Storrs Attorneys Receive Top Chambers USA 2019 Rankings
Goulston & Storrs, an Am Law 200 firm, has received top rankings for 26 attorneys in the 2019 edition of Chambers USA. The firm also received top national and regional rankings in nine of its practice areas – Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Environment, Labor & Employment, Leisure & Hospitality, Litigation: General Commercial, Real Estate, Real Estate: Mainly Corporate & Finance, and Retail.
The Goulston attorneys ranked among the top U.S. attorneys in their respective fields either nationally or in their regions include:
- Banking & Finance –Philip A Herman (Band 2 MA), James Lerner (Band 3 MA), and Pamela Maloney MacKenzie (Band 3 MA)
- Bankruptcy/Restructuring – Douglas Rosner (Band 1 MA) and James Wallack (Band 1 MA)
- Corporate/M&A – Gene Barton (Recognized Practitioner MA)
- Environment – Ned Abelson (Band 1 MA), William Seuch (Band 1, MA), and Kate Heller (Up-and-Coming MA)
- Labor & Employment – Joshua Davis (Band 3 USA; Band 1 MA) and Elizabeth Levine (Recognized Practitioner MA)
- Leisure & Hospitality – Cecilia Gordon (Band 3 USA) and Harold Stahler (Band 4 USA)
- Litigation: General Commercial – Martin Fantozzi (Band 3 MA), John Hanify (Senior Statespeople MA), and Richard Zielinski (Band 1 MA)
- Real Estate – Deborah Horwitz (Band 3 MA), John Ratino (Band 3 D.C.), Alan Rottenberg (Senior Statespeople MA), and Wendelin White (Band 2 D.C.)
- Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use – David Avitabile (Band 2 D.C.), Maureen Dwyer (Band 1 D.C.), Douglas Husid (Band 2 MA), Matthew Kiefer (Band 1 MA), Allison Prince (Band 1 D.C.), and Paul Tummonds (Band 2 D.C.)
The Chambers Guides have ranked the best law firms and lawyers since 1990, and cover 190 countries across the world. Inclusion in Chambers is based solely on extensive, confidential interviews with thousands of lawyers and clients to identify the leading law firms and lawyers worldwide. Individual lawyers are ranked based on their legal knowledge and experience, ability, effectiveness, and client service. Law firms are ranked on the same qualities, as well as overall effectiveness and capability. Rankings are grouped in bands from 1-6, with 1 being the best.
About Goulston & Storrs
Collaboration is not just a pillar of our strategy; it is the key to our competitive advantage and approach to clients, community, and each other. As you get to know us, you will find that Goulston & Storrs is a modern, vibrant firm where the practice of law is pursued with deep expertise and diligence. It is a place where serious business is conducted with genuine camaraderie. It is a place where mutual respect drives open discussion, fresh ideas, and optimal solutions for our clients.
To learn more about our attorneys and clients, please visit our website or sign up to receive real time news here.
Jennifer L. Bettencourt, Marketing & Business Development Manager, Goulston & Storrs, (617) 574-0532
Amy Blumenthal, Blumenthal & Associates PR, (617) 879-1511