Meghan Hottel-Cox is a real estate attorney. She focuses her practice on land use, working with real estate developers and educational institutions on a range of zoning matters.
She counsels clients through the full range of project analysis and strategy, helping them to reach their goals when acquiring zoning approvals for projects throughout the District of Columbia.
Meghan regularly appears before the D.C. Board of Zoning Adjustment and the D.C. Zoning Commission on behalf of her clients. Meghan also handles real estate transactions such as sales, acquisitions, leasing and financing of commercial real estate properties. She assists clients with both single-asset and portfolio transactions involving multiple jurisdictions.
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- D.C. Bar Association
- The George Washington University Law School, adjunct professor, Legal Research and Writing
- District of Columbia
- The George Washington University Law School (J.D., 2014)
- Order of the Coif and with High Honors
- The College of William & Mary (B.A., summa cum laude, 2010)