Soft Surroundings Retail Leases in FL, MN, and NE
Representation of Soft Surroundings in connection with tenant-side leasing for retail locations in Florida, Minnesota, and Nebraska.
Federal Realty Investment Trust Assembly Row
Represent Federal Realty Investment Trust in retail and office leasing at Assembly Row, a cohesive shop, dine, work, live and play property located in Somerville, MA. This multi-phased project is a mixed-use property that is transit oriented. Major retail tenants include an AMC Theater, Legoland Discovery Center, Saks Off 5th, as well as a variety of other retail and restaurant uses, including Legal Seafoods and Earl’s, a Canadian restaurant entering the US.
Leasing for National and International Retailers
Representation of landlord clients in connection with numerous leases with national and international retailers including restaurants, boutiques, fitness users, specialty services and a range of brand name consumer goods.
Real Estate Developer Representation
Represent real estate developer in connection with multi-property acquisitions and dispositions.
Residential Apartment Complex Acquisition and Financing
Representation of buyer in connection with the acquisition and financing of a multi-unit residential apartment complex in Texas.
WS Development Leasing in MA and FL
Represent WS Development in connection with retail and office leasing throughout its diverse portfolio, including:
- the new Seaport Square Project in Boston, MA, which is a 7.5 million square foot mixed-used retail, office, residential, and hospitality project featuring distinctive public parks and amenities;
- the Royal Poinciana Plaza, which is an approximately 190,000 sq. ft. of high end, boutique retail shopping in Palm Beach, FL;
- Hyde Park Village in Tampa, FL;
- The Street Chestnut Hill in Brookline, MA; and
- Market Street in Lynnfield, MA.