Michael Haroz counsels investors, owners and developers of commercial real estate in connection with secured and unsecured debt and equity financing.
He has experience dealing with complex construction and permanent financing, multi-state and portfolio real estate transactions, mezzanine financing, syndications, convertible debt instruments and conduit financing related to all kinds of properties, including regional shopping centers, office, hotels, residential and industrial properties.
Michael also represents project developers in connection with entity formation, land acquisition, title issues, permits, leasing, construction and permanent loans, architectural and construction arrangements, and hazardous waste issues.
He has extensive experience in representing lenders in loan workouts, restructures and enforcement as well.
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- Best Lawyers in America® (2006-2024): Real Estate Law
- Chambers USA, "America's Leading Business Lawyers", 2003-2011
- The International Who’s Who of Real Estate Lawyers, 2004
- Fellow, American College of Real Estate Lawyers (ACREL)
- International Senior Lawyers Project volunteer serving in Croatia (2003), Czech Republic (2006 and 2008) and Myanmar (2013)
- Former Trustee, Concord Academy, Concord, MA
- Former Board Member, Roxbury Youthworks, Inc.
- Princeton University (B.A., cum laude, 1967)
- Harvard Law School (J.D., 1970)