Mitali Biswas is a real estate attorney handling acquisitions and dispositions, commercial leasing, zoning and permitting, land use and development, and real estate litigation. Mitali advises landlords and tenants in a range of commercial real estate leasing transactions. She also represents commercial real estate clients in connection with zoning and permitting for their projects. Mitali’s experience includes industrial properties, public utilities, solar facilities, historic structures and mixed-use properties.
Prior to joining the firm, Mitali was an associate with Boston area law firms handling a range of commercial real estate matters.
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, Massachusetts. 2019-2022
- Northeastern University School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Business and Commercial Law
- University of Massachusetts at Amherst (B.B.A., magna cum laude, 2009)
- Baccalaureate of Legal Studies