Phil Tedesco advises developers, owners, lenders and investors in connection with a range of complex commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, financings and joint ventures for retail, office, life sciences, mixed-use and multifamily assets located throughout the United States.
- Best Lawyers in America® (2023-2024): Real Estate Law
- Boston Bar Association, member
- NAIOP, member
- Harvard Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2009)
- Tufts University (M.A., 2004)
- University of Notre Dame (B.A., summa cum laude, 2002)