Priya Amar is a trusts and estates lawyer. She focuses her practice on income, gift, estate and generation-skipping tax planning, trust and estate planning as well as charitable giving.
Priya assists clients in preparing estate planning documents, including wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, limited liability company agreements and grantor retained annuity trusts.
Prior to joining Goulston & Storrs, Priya was an Associate at an Am Law 200 law firm.
- Board Member of the Year, South Asian Bar Association of Greater Boston, 2014
- Member, Young Professional Advisory Council, Housing Families
- Member, Trusts & Estates Steering Committee
- CLE Co-Chair of CLE Committee
- Vice President, South Asian Bar Association of Greater Boston, 2015-2016
- Mentor, The Boston Lawyers Group
- Team Captain, Walk to the Hill for Civil Legal Aid, 2016
- Member, Trusts & Estates Consortium
- New York
- Boston College Law School (J.D., 2013)
- Senior Editor, Boston College Law Review
- Haverford College (B.A., 2007)