We represent many public agencies and authorities, privately-held and public companies, joint ventures, and public-private partnership entities in all kinds of matters involving public-private projects.
Our public-private partnership clients come from government and from diverse industry sectors involving construction and development, education, energy, financial services, health care, hospitality, retail, and transportation. Our government clients include transportation authorities, economic development agencies, public park conservancies, and other agencies and their officials.
Some of the many clients we have represented with regard to public-private partnerships are listed below.
- Berkeley Investments, Inc.
- Boston Planning and Development Agency
- Boston Properties
- Charles River Alliance
- Civic Consulting USA
- Corvias Group
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the U.S. Senate
- Forest City Ratner Companies
- Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
- Massachusetts Convention Center Authority
- Massachusetts Department of Transportation
- National Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- New York City Economic Development Corporation
- Roca, Inc.
- Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway Conservancy, Inc.
- Massachusetts Housing & Shelter Alliance (MHSA)
- Massachusetts Turnpike Authority
- Museum of Fine Arts
- The HYM Investment Group
- The Trustees of the Reservations
- United Communities
- YMCA of Greater New York