Ray Kwasnick is a real estate attorney. He represents REITs, real estate development companies, financial institutions, hospitals, medical groups, educational institutions, retailers and telecommunications companies. Many of these clients are involved in projects involving corporate offices and office buildings, healthcare facilities, medical laboratories, data centers and manufacturing facilities.
In his broad-ranging real estate law practice, Ray assists clients with leasing, construction and design, financing, acquisitions and sales, real estate loan workouts, and the management of commercial, residential and hotel properties.
Chambers USA reports that Ray is “one of the leading leasing lawyers in the city. He is spectacular in negotiations, his knowledge is great."
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- Best Lawyers in America® (2020): Real Estate Law
- Best Lawyers in America® (2006, 2008, 2011-2019): Land Use and Zoning, Real Estate
- “America's Leading Business Lawyers," Chambers USA 2003-2016
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2004 - 2016
- Board of Governors of Combined Jewish Philanthropies, 2006-2010
- Board of Directors of Volunteers Lawyers Project, 2006-Present
- Solicitor for the Lawyers Team, Combined Jewish Philanthropies, 1985-Present
- International Association of Attorneys and Executives in Corporate Real Estate, 2006-2014
- The Abstract Club, 2011-Present
- Recognized by Combined Jewish Philanthropies in February, 2005 for fundraising efforts as an “MVP”
- Boston Bar Association, Member, Real Estate Steering Committee: 1989-2005
- Boston Bar Association, Chairman, Real Estate Section: 1997-1999
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (S.B., 1971)
- Stanford Law School (J.D., 1974)