Sarah Eberspacher is an associate in the litigation group at Goulston & Storrs. She works with clients on a range of employment, commercial, and real estate issues, in addition to drawing upon her previous time working as a sports reporter in the firm’s college sports law practice.
While in law school, Sarah clerked for the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Maryland-Greenbelt, as well as for the Department of Justice’s Office of International Affairs. She supported her commitment to furthering gender equity through her role as a certified law student in Georgetown University Law Center’s Domestic Violence Clinic, for which she received the 2020 Outstanding Advocate Award. Sarah also held the role of Managing Editor for the Georgetown Journal of Gender and the Law, which selected her Note, ‘Delete Your Account’ or Deal With It? How News Organizations are Failing to Support Female Reporters Against Online Harassment, for publication. Additionally, Sarah served as the co-Mentorship Chair for GULC’s Women’s Legal Alliance.
Prior to beginning her legal career, Sarah spent five years working as a reporter and editor for several international media outlets’ U.S. editions, including TheWeek.com and the Guardian US.
Sarah is committed to pro bono work as a robust part of her practice, and she also volunteers in her community through Boston Cares. A Northwestern University graduate, Sarah shares her Purple Pride with the East Coast as a member of the Alumni Admission Council and Northwestern Network Mentorship Program.
- 2020 Domestic Violence Clinic “Outstanding Advocate Award,” Georgetown University Law Center
- Pro Bono Pledge Honoree, Georgetown University Law Center
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Northwestern University Alumni Admission Council
- Member, Northwestern Network Mentorship Program
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., cum laude, 2020)
- Northwestern University (M.S., 2012)
- Northwestern University (B.S., 2012)