Adam Hundley is a real estate attorney who counsels real estate developers in connection with the acquisition, permitting, development and financing of complex construction and renovation projects.
He has a particular interest in projects involving construction over highways and rail lines, and works closely with MassDOT, the MBTA, and other agencies on innovative public-private partnerships.
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2006-2007
- Board of Overseers, MSPCA/Angell Memorial Hospital
- Adjunct Professor (taught Land Use course), Boston University School of Law, 2014-2016
- Alternate Commissioner, Boston Landmarks Commission, 2010-2016
- Board of Directors, The Family Center, Inc., 2003-2006
- University of Michigan (B.A., 1994)
- Harvard University (M.A., 1995)
- Harvard Law School (J.D., 1998)