Adam Curry is a Director in the Real Estate Group with a broad-based practice, handling complex transactions, portfolio acquisitions and dispositions, and joint ventures for institutions, private equity funds, REITs, foreign investors, developers and operators.
He also represents both borrowers and lenders in a wide variety of real estate financing transactions, including acquisition financing, construction and permanent loans, loan participations, syndications and bifurcations, and mezzanine loans.
Adam is also an active member of NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association.
- Boston Magazine Top Lawyers, Real Estate, 2021
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2009 - 2011, 2013 - 2016
- American Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Providence College (B.S., summa cum laude, 1998)
- Northeastern University School of Law (J.D., 2001)