Alan Reisch is a litigator who handles cases involving complex contracts, insurance coverage issues, data privacy and security, fraud and privacy matters.
Additionally, he counsels clients regarding their insurance coverages and risk management, helping them with the preparation of manuscript policies of insurance. He also helps clients with the structuring and implementation of data security and privacy policies.
For some clients, Alan has provided services related to the impacts of climate change and related legal issues.
He also provides portfolio analysis, claims management, contract negotiation and other related services to many clients.
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer, 2005 - 2006, 2009 - 2012
- Risk and Insurance Management Society, Inc.
- Working groups relating to cyber-security assessment and risk mitigation
- Union College (B.A., magna cum laude, 1975)
- Boston College Law School (J.D., cum laude, 1978)