Allison Sherrier is a corporate attorney representing middle market, private companies in M&A and corporate reorganization transactions. She has extensive experience in both domestic and cross-border M&A. Clients appreciate her business-minded approach and experienced understanding of the nuances associated with sophisticated transactions. Allison’s experience includes representing buyers and sellers in M&A transactions across many industries including healthcare, technology, manufacturing, and retail.
Allison advises senior and c-suite executives in small and mid-sized businesses, serving as a seasoned resource in evaluating and preparing to sell and buy companies. She provides practical advice to clients regarding investments in private equity funds, structuring Corporate Practice of Medicine (CPOM) transactions, equity financing rounds,.0 and on general corporate governance matters.
A thought leader in her field, Allison serves on the American Bar Association’s Private Target Study Working Group, which publishes the biennial Private Target Mergers & Acquisitions Deal Points Study, considered the most credible and reliable source of information on private middle-market M&A transactions in the U.S.
Prior to joining Goulston & Storrs’ New York office, Allison was a corporate lawyer at a large international law firm, including a year seconded with Pfizer. Prior to entering private practice, Allison spent time living and working in Germany at the German Institute of Human Rights.
- 2023 Lawdragon 500 X: The Next Generation Lawdragon List
- ABA Business Section, Mergers and Acquisitions Committee (Publisher of ABA Deal Points Studies), Market Trends Subcommittee member and Private Target Study Working Group
- New York Bar Association, member
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), member
- New York
- American University Washington College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2010)
- Order of the Coif
- American University International Law Review, Publications Editor
- University of Virginia (B.A., 2004)