Bjorn Andersen is a real estate lawyer who handles acquisitions and dispositions, as well as complex commercial real estate financings, including construction, permanent and mezzanine loans.
He represents institutions, REITs, investment funds, developers and lenders. Bjorn also has experience in the commercial finance area, including work on several secured and unsecured facilities for national banks and finance companies.
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Real Estate Finance Association
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D., 2000)
- Wheaton College, IL (B.A., magna cum laude, 1997)