As Director of Client Development, Brian Carrozza* provides leadership of and strategic guidance on business development and client relations initiatives. He is responsible for the development and deployment of tactical activities that help drive revenue and expand relationships.
Brian helps Goulston & Storrs build new sources of sustainable competitive advantage by: shaping client-centric growth strategies; driving the pursuit of new business opportunities and partnerships; sensing and interpreting market shifts by recognizing signals and filtering out noise; introducing, communicating, and sustaining value propositions that deliver on the firm’s brand promise; and enabling a more nimble, proactive enterprise that matches the speed with which the market is moving by building flexibility and option value into core strategies.
Brian is certified as a Yellow Belt in Legal Lean Sigma and Project Management by the Legal Lean Sigma Institute and as a Master Coach by LawVision Group and the Legal Sales and Service Organization. He also successfully completed Loeb Leadership’s Managing for Impact program. He is a notary public in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
*Brian Carrozza is not a practicing attorney.
- Association of Foreign Investors in Real Estate (AFIRE)
- International Legal Technology Association (ILTA)
- LawVision Group Practice Group Professionals Roundtable
- Legal Marketing Association (LMA)
- Legal Sales and Service Organization (LSSO)
- Practising Law Institute (PLI)
- Q City
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- New York University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2009)