Dana Rodin is a litigator who defends and prosecutes claims for clients involved in real estate, construction, commercial law disputes, and commercial and residential landlord/tenant matters, including defense of fair housing claims.
He is particularly experienced with construction litigation involving failures in building technologies and project participant claims. His work in this area includes special investigation, analysis and litigation of construction project claims involving design, engineering, means and methods, and mechanics lien issues for owners, general contractors and subcontractors.
Dana also litigates product liability claims, landlord/tenant and property operations matters, fair housing and subsidized housing issues, and defense of general liability and consumer claims.
In his work, he often represents educational institutions, hospitals and healthcare research facilities, as well as real estate developers and property management companies.
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- ABA Forum on the Construction Industry
- Boston Bar Association – Construction Law Committee Program
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Quissett Harbor House Land Trust, President and Director
- Oyster Pond Environmental Trust in Falmouth, MA, Director
- Historic Highfield, Inc., Director
- District of Columbia
- Harvard College (B.A., 1970)
- Northeastern University School of Law (J.D., 1977)