Dan Rottenberg is a real estate lawyer who focuses on leasing, acquisition, financing and development of retail, office, industrial and mixed-use properties.
He has widespread experience representing owners and developers of commercial real estate projects throughout the United States.
Dan counsels clients through all aspects of their real estate development projects, and he has particularly significant experience dealing with complex condominium structuring agreements and leasing.
He is also a member of the editorial board for the firm's retail blog, Retail Law Advisor.
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers, Rising Stars: 2009 - 2011
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Shopping Center Law & Strategy (ICSC Publication), Board Member
- Dartmouth College (B.A., magna cum laude, 1993)
- Tufts University (M.A.T., 1994)
- New York University School of Law (J.D., 1999)