Darline Lewis works with the firm’s private clients group, assisting high net-wealth families. Darline handles trust accounting services across multiple generations of families. She also provides advice and guides future planning for members of families with special needs.
In the past, Darline has also handled general corporate matters including structuring and formation of corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and joint ventures.
She brings 35 years of experience to the firm’s clients.
- Development Committee, Homeless Women's Housing Initiative
- United Way of Massachusetts
- Bay Business Council, DeCordova Museum and Sculpture Parks
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Northeastern University School of Law (J.D., 1982)