Deborah Kay is an estates and trusts lawyer who works with high net worth individuals and their families.
Her extensive experience includes estate planning, estate and trust administration, strategies for efficient use of available gifting strategies, and work with private foundations and other charitable organizations.
Her work with clients includes:
- sophisticated international tax planning for resident aliens, non-resident aliens and U.S. beneficiaries of foreign trusts;
- trust, estate and financial planning for non-traditional couples and their families, including same-sex, married and unmarried couples; and
- negotiating and drafting of prenuptial agreements.
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2005 - 2015
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- Top Women Lawyers in the Northeast, Trusts & Estates, Wills & Probate, Martindale Hubbell, 2011
- Chambers High Net Worth (Band 1 Firm Ranking), 2017-2020
- Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Case Western Reserve University (B.A., cum laude, 1977)
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., 1980)