Denis King is a trial lawyer and former federal prosecutor with more than 30 years of experience in the following areas:
- Representing clients in complex civil disputes;
- Defending clients accused of white collar crimes; and
- Defending clients accused of professional misconduct or malpractice.
He has worked on matters involving a wide array of issues, including but not limited to allegations of trademark infringement, unfair trade practices, fraud, federal false claims, and violations of the Clean Water Act, the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and U.S. immigration laws.
Denis also counsels clients regarding data privacy laws and risk management, and he handles investigations relating to data breaches.
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer, 2004-2005, 2007-2009
- Member, Town of Hingham Noise By-law Study Committee
- Member, American, New York and Boston Bar Associations
- New York
- Bowdoin College (B.A., cum laude, 1979)
- Boston College Law School (J.D., cum laude, 1983)