Harold Stahler is a hospitality and real estate lawyer.
He advises clients on hotel and other real estate transactions; financings, joint ventures, acquisitions and dispositions; and hotel management agreements and franchise agreements.
Recognized by Chambers USA, Harold is "a thoughtful and creative problem solver with vital business instincts."
Harold is a former Co-Chair of the firm’s Hospitality & Recreation Industry Group and maintains a comprehensive real estate and hospitality practice nationally.
- Chambers USA, Leisure & Hospitality, USA-Nationwide, 2019 (Band 4)
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2004 - 2005, 2008 - 2017
- "America’s Leading Business Lawyers," Chambers USA 2010-2017
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- Jewish Community Housing for the Elderly; current member of the Board of Directors and former Board Chair from 2003-2006.
- Harvard College (A.B., magna cum laude, 1969)
- Harvard Law School (J.D., cum laude, 1972)