John Ramsey is a trusts and estates attorney who focuses his practice on designing, developing and implementing comprehensive estate plans for individuals and families.
He regularly assists clients with tax planning related to income, gifts, estates and generation skipping transfer taxes. He helps clients to have a full understanding of the legal and tax rules associated with accumulating, managing, and transferring wealth.
John also advises not-for-profit charitable organizations.
- Chambers High Net Worth (Band 1 Firm Ranking), 2017-2020
- Boston Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section, Public Policy Committee, Co-Chair
- Member, New England Fellows Institute of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC)
- Member, Boston Estate Planning Council
- Member, The Trusts and Estates Consortium
- Duke University School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Boston College (B.A., 2009)