Justin Heller is an associate in the litigation group at Goulston & Storrs. Justin works with a wide range of clients facing litigation at all stages, including through trials and appeals. His experience spans a wide range of issues including general commercial litigation, professional liability and legal malpractice, construction litigation, breach of contract, and commercial tort claims.
During law school, he competed in the 2020 ICC International Mediation Competition in Paris, France, and was a member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Honor Society and Brooklyn Journal of International Law. In addition, he was named to The Order of Barristers. Justin was also involved in the classroom and student life, serving as a Teaching Assistant for Constitutional Law.
Before joining G&S, he was a Student Prosecutor with the United States Attorney’s Office – E.D.N.Y., interned in the Special Federal Litigation Division of the New York City Law Department, and was a judicial intern for Hon. Cathy L. Waldor in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- The Order of Barristers
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2020)
- Binghamton University State University of New York (B.S., 2017)
- Integrative Neuroscience
- Binghamton University State University of New York (B.A., 2017)
- Philosophy, Politics, and Law