Len is a trial attorney, who became Of Counsel to the firm as of April 1, 2022. Len will continue his work as an Assistant General Counsel to the firm. Len also will continue to handle various tax valuation and pro bono matters.
Len practiced trial work for approximately 40 years and previously served as a Co-Chair of the firm’s Litigation group for almost 10 years.
His prior experience includes serving as a law clerk for The Honorable John P. Wiese, United States Claims Court, and as a law clerk for The Honorable Albert V. Bryan, United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
- Best Lawyers in America® (2023-2024): Commercial Litigation, Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer, 2008 - 2016
- District of Columbia
- New York
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., magna cum laude, 1979)
- National Law Center at George Washington University (J.D., with honors, 1982)