He counsels clients in connection with:
- real estate and leasing disputes (including tax abatement and valuation matters);
- business torts and contractual matters;
- employment issues (particularly related to workplace discrimination);
- environmental matters; and
- equal access litigation under both the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Architectural Access Board regulations.
Len also handles a variety of administrative matters, including professional licensure disputes. In these matters, he has appeared before the real estate licensing board, the Board of Registration in Medicine, and other professional licensing bodies. Len’s substantial trial experience involves both the courts and administrative agencies, as well as arbitration forums.
Len, who brings 35 years of experience to his clients, previously served as a Co-Chair of the firm’s Litigation group for almost 10 years.
His prior experience includes serving as a law clerk for The Honorable John P. Wiese, United States Claims Court, and as a law clerk for The Honorable Albert V. Bryan, United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer, 2008 - 2016
- Temple Beth Elohim of Wellesley, MA
- Former Wellesley Little League Board Member (two separate terms)
- Member, Board of Directors, Good Sports, a national non-profit organization dedicated to facilitating youth participation in sports activities by distributing new sporting equipment to a variety of organizations across the country.
- District of Columbia
- New York
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., magna cum laude, 1979)
- National Law Center at George Washington University (J.D., with honors, 1982)