Estate planning and estate settlement, trust administration, and estate, gift and generation-skipping taxation matters are at the center of Magda Fleckner's practice. In addition to serving as trustee for numerous private trusts, Magda is also executor for estates of varying size and is well-regarded for her experience overseeing the complexity of these estates, assisting clients through the probate process, coordinating the authentication and disposition of valuable assets and rendering sound advice on fiduciary responsibilities and alternative tax arrangements.
Magda is the co-author of the annual supplements to Newhall's Settlement of Estates and Fiduciary Law in Massachusetts, published by Thompson Reuters and considered the premier work on estate settlement and fiduciary law in Massachusetts. She frequently lectures and writes on topics concerning estate planning, probate and trust matters. Magda is a Director in the Private Client and Trust group and has been practicing for more than 25 years.
- Best Lawyers in America® (2007-2019): Trusts and Estates
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2007-2015
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2005
- Board of Overseers, Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Past Co-Chair, New Developments Committee, and Current Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Greater Boston Fiduciary Law American Inn of Court
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Dartmouth Lawyers Association
- Boston University School of Law (LL.M., 1996)
- (In Taxation)
- Boston University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1990)
- Dartmouth College (A.B., 1987)