Marilyn Sticklor is a real estate attorney who represents developers, handling all legal aspects of commercial and mixed-use developments.
Deeply experienced in land use, Marilyn has a particular expertise in governmental permitting in Boston and suburban communities, as well as structuring of ownership and operational relationships in planned unit developments, tiered condominiums, multi-family housing, and acquisitions.
- Martindale HubbellTM Top Rated Lawyer in 'Land Use And Zoning', 2013
- Top Women Lawyers in the Northeast, Real Estate, Martindale HubbellTM, 2011
- Martindale Hubbell Peer-Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer, 2004 and 2005
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), formerly New England Women in Real Estate (NEWIRE)
- Board of Editors, Shopping Center Legal Update, International Council of Shopping Centers, 1999-2005
- Massachusetts Environmental Policy Act Revision Advisory Committee, 1997-1998
- Co-Chairperson, Massachusetts Permit Streamlining Legal Advisory Committee, 1994-1995
- Urban Land Institute
- Barnard College (A.B., cum laude, 1969)
- Harvard Law School (J.D., 1972)