Marilyn Sticklor is a real estate attorney who represents developers, handling all legal aspects of commercial and mixed-use developments.
Deeply experienced in land use, Marilyn has particular expertise in governmental permitting in Boston and suburban communities, as well as structuring of ownership and operational relationships in large mixed-use urban developments and suburban planned unit developments, tiered condominiums, multi-family housing, and acquisitions.
A former member of the firm’s Executive Committee and various other firm management committees over a number of terms, Marilyn brings to her practice over 40 years of experience at Goulston & Storrs. She has been a speaker and seminar leader at various legal education programs, including programs sponsored by Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) and the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) as well as in-house G&S legal education programs.
- Martindale HubbellTM Top Rated Lawyer in 'Land Use And Zoning', 2013
- Top Women Lawyers in the Northeast, Real Estate, Martindale HubbellTM, 2011
- Martindale Hubbell Peer-Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer, 2004 and 2005
- Lecturer, Real Estate and the Built Environment Program, Harvard - Graduate School of Design
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), formerly New England Women in Real Estate (NEWIRE)
- NAIOP | Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Board of Editors, Shopping Center Legal Update, International Council of Shopping Centers, 1999-2005
- Massachusetts Environmental Policy Act Revision Advisory Committee, 1997-1998
- Co-Chairperson, Massachusetts Permit Streamlining Legal Advisory Committee, 1994-1995
- Former member of Curriculum Advisory Committee, Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education
- Urban Land Institute
- Assistant Corporation Counsel, City of Boston, 1972-1976
- Barnard College (A.B., cum laude, 1969)
- Harvard Law School (J.D., 1972)