Mark Christopher is a trusts and estates attorney who concentrates on all facets of estate planning and trust and estate administration. Mark develops long-term relationships with many of his clients and their families, often serving as a professional executor and/or trustee for them. He also helps clients select wealth transfer tax planning strategies that intersect with related income tax planning.
Mark’s practice includes substantial in-depth planning for partners with interests in private equity funds, for families with members who have complex special needs (Mark is a parent of a young adult with special needs) and for families with cross-border planning issues. He also handles fiduciary litigation.
Prior to joining Goulston & Storrs, Mark was a partner at an Am Law Top 50 U.S. law firm.
- Chambers High Net Worth (HNW), 2017-2019
- Best Lawyers in America® (2006-2020): Trusts and Estates
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer, 2005-2016, 2019
- Top 100 New England Super Lawyers, 2007-current
- Citation of Distinguished Service, BBA, 2002
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Immediate Past Massachusetts State Chair
- Regent of the College
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Past-Chair, Trusts and Estates Section, Boston Bar Association Council
- University of Virginia (J.D., 1985)
- Boston University (LL.M., magna cum laude, 1989)
- Brown University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1982)