Michael Robinson is a real estate attorney. He counsels land owners, developers, REITs and lenders in connection with the conveyancing, planning, development and financing of all types of commercial real estate projects.
Michael has considerable experience in negotiating and drafting purchase and sale, construction, architectural, consulting and related contracts; condominium documents; construction and permanent financing documents; complex easement and cross-easement agreements; and ground leases, build-to-suit and other commercial leases.
- Best Lawyers in America, 2013-2018
- Best Lawyers, Boston Real Estate Law "Lawyer of the Year," 2015
- Named one of “The Best Lawyers in America”
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV PreeminentTM
- Pro Bono work for All Hands and Hearts Smart Response, Inc.
- Member Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education Real Estate and Environmental Law Curriculum Advisory Committee, 2006 to present
- Harvard Law School (J.D., 1986)
- University of Chicago (B.A., 1983)