Acquisition finance, secured and unsecured REIT facilities, leveraged cash flow and asset-based loans, investor bridge facilities, credit enhancement bond transactions, debtor-in-possession facilities, intercreditor arrangements, first-lien and second-lien facilities and cross-border transactions are all part of Pam MacKenzie's experience. Pam is a Director at the firm who conducts a broad-based commercial and real estate finance practice representing leading financial institutions and sophisticated borrowers in a wide variety of transactions. Pam has significant experience lending in the retail sector, and in representing letter of credit issuers in tax-exempt industrial bond financings and with loan workouts and restructurings.
Chambers USA recognizes Pam as "one of the team's key finance practitioners who is extremely client-oriented with good problem-solving and negotiation skills.”
Pam serves as Co-Chair of the firm's Corporate Group.
- Chambers USA, Banking & Finance, Massachusetts, 2020 (Band 2)
- Chambers USA, Banking & Finance, Massachusetts, 2019 (Band 3)
- "America's Leading Business Lawyers," Chambers USA 2008-2016
- “Top 50 Women Attorneys” in Massachusetts, 2004
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer, 2004 - 2005, 2013
- Turnaround Management Association
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Co-Chair, Commercial Finance Committee, Business Law Section of the Boston Bar Association, 2009-2010
- Williams College (B.A., 1985)
- Boston College Law School (J.D., cum laude, 1991)
- Order of the Coif