Peter Tamm is a real estate development lawyer who handles the permitting of commercial, residential, industrial and office development projects.
In his work, he also frequently provides practical, technical and strategic advice on matters involving complex land use, entitlements and regulatory issues.
Peter works with owners, developers, tenants and landlords on a range of office, retail, high-tech, life science, sports/entertainment and multifamily projects.
- Best Lawyers in America® (2023): Land Use and Zoning
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2007-2008
- Serves on the Board of Directors of Community Resources for Justice, a Massachusetts-based organization that has worked for over 130 years on social justice issues, such as ex-offender re-entries into public life, improving prison conditions, public safety, and crime prevention.
- NAIOP Massachusetts, Government Affairs Advisory Committee
- Boston Bar Association
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., 2002)
- Gussin Prize for Trial Work
- Boston University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1997)