Rick Talkov is an experienced, sophisticated tax accountant who assists the firm’s lawyers, working with entrepreneurial clients in need of real estate and private client services.
He has more than 40 years of substantial experience in the fields of:
- transactional tax accounting and financial analysis;
- tax structuring for real estate, business and partnership acquisitions;
- taxation of flow-through entities;
- analysis of complex partnership and LLC agreements; and
- strategic planning related to individual wealth transfer transactions.
He also assists the firm’s individual clients in need of charitable giving strategies with sophisticated tax planning.
*Mr. Talkov is an accountant and not a lawyer.
- Boston University (B.A., 1972)
- Northeastern University (M.P.A., 1977)
- Bentley College (Master of Taxation, 1981)