Tim Dacey is a business litigator representing lawyers and law firms in professional malpractice actions, disciplinary matters, and partnership disputes.
He also represents clients in a wide variety of commercial disputes, including representing owners and design professionals in construction disputes, in both state and federal courts and before arbitration panels.
- Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rated AV Preeminent TM
- Best Lawyers in America® (2011-2019): Legal Malpractice – Defendants
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Volunteer Recognition Award for service to the Massachusetts Bar Ethics Committee, 2010
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2004 - 2016
- Lecturer on Law, Harvard Law School
- Member, Supreme Judicial Court Standing Advisory Committee on the Rules of Professional Conduct
- Director and Treasurer, Newton Community Development Foundation
- Vice Chair, Committee on Professional Ethics, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Standing Committee on Ethics and Professional Responsibility, American Bar Association, 2005
- Harvard Law School (J.D., cum laude, 1969)
- College of the Holy Cross (A.B., summa cum laude, 1964)