Tim Sullivan is a real estate lawyer who handles real estate financing, complex land use matters, acquisitions and dispositions.
He advises developers, owners and institutional investors on the acquisition, sale and permitting of retail, office, industrial, multifamily, healthcare, life-science, and mixed-use properties.
Tim has extensive experience working with planning boards, zoning boards, conservation commissions, boards of selectmen and city and town officials, as well as various federal and state regulatory agencies.
He also represents lenders and borrowers in a wide variety of real estate financing transactions involving acquisition, construction and permanent loans.
- Boston Business Journal, 40 Under 40, 2019
- Massachusetts Legal Services for the Homeless
- American Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Colby College (B.A., 2002)
- Suffolk University, Sawyer School of Management (M.B.A., 2006)
- Suffolk University Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2006)