Cecilia Gordon serves as Co-Chair of the firm’s Hospitality and Recreation Industry Group. She frequently advises clients in the hospitality industry regarding the investment in, and branding and management of, hotel and resort properties across the country.
Cecilia provides the firm’s clients with the benefit of her experience handling all kinds of acquisitions and dispositions, joint venture arrangements, franchise agreements and management agreements. Her legal work in this space often involves advising clients with respect to contracts with hospitality industry brand names such as Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, Choice and Kimpton.
Cecilia also devotes much of her time to advising clients with respect to equity investments in all real estate asset classes. Cecilia has particularly strong experience in creating optimal structures for joint ventures and counseling clients looking to partner with others in the development and ownership of multifamily properties, office buildings, senior living developments, hotels and resorts.
- The American Lawyer, Northeast Trailblazer
- Best Lawyers in America® (2023-2024): Real Estate Law
- Chambers USA, Leisure & Hospitality, USA-Nationwide, 2019 - 2023 (Band 3)
- "America's Leading Business Lawyers," Chambers USA 2015-2016
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2006 - 2007
- Member, Real Estate Advisory Council, Boston University School of Hospitality Administration
- Fellow, American College of Real Estate Lawyers (ACREL)
- Member and former Chairperson, International Society of Hospitality Consultants
- Harvard University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1997)
- New York University School of Law (J.D., 2000)