Cecilia Gordon serves as Co-Chair of the firm’s Hospitality and Recreation Industry Group. She frequently advises clients in the hospitality industry regarding investment in and management of hotel and resort properties across the country.
Cecilia provides the firm’s clients with the benefit of her experience handling all kinds of acquisitions and dispositions, joint venture arrangements, franchise agreements and management agreements. Her legal work in this space often involves hospitality industry brand names such as Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, Choice and Kimpton.
Cecilia also devotes much of her time to a broad-based real estate practice in which she represents real estate owners and operators involved in property acquisitions and dispositions, finance and development projects. Cecilia has particularly strong experience in creating optimal structures for joint ventures and counseling clients looking to partner with others in the development and ownership of multifamily properties, office buildings, senior living developments, hotels and resorts.
- Chambers USA, Leisure & Hospitality, USA-Nationwide, 2019 - 2020 (Band 3)
- "America's Leading Business Lawyers," Chambers USA 2015-2016
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2006 - 2007
- Fellow, American College of Real Estate Lawyers (ACREL)
- Vice President, International Society of Hospitality Consultants
- Harvard University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1997)
- New York University School of Law (J.D., 2000)